"The [Post Office] building is easily identifiable by the 43m (141 ft) clock tower. The historic atrium clock was built in 1909 by John Smith & Sons and is the largest clock movement in Western Canada. The four, 12-foot diameter clocks were restored in 1986."Post title from this song by AudioBody.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Sinclair Centre at the foot of Granville Street downtown. From their website: