Saturday, January 15, 2011

Honeysuckle Rose


What would possess someone to want, buy, or create a Pepto-Bismol coloured limosine is beyond me, but we all know by now that I am a philistine lacking the sophistication to understand these things, as is evidenced by my complete lack of comprehension as to why honeysuckle has been named the colour of the year for 2011. This bright pink limo is often parked in my neighbourhood. I took this photo back in late summer, but it was on my street again today. Given the scarcity of parking in this neighbourhood, I'm surprised they can find a spot to fit the length of the car.


Post title from this song by Fats Waller and Andy Razaf.


This post was supposed to go up yesterday but I'm an idiot and forgot to hit the "publish" button. Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment