Monday, April 5, 2010

Come Rain or Come Shine

Continuing on our rainy days theme here: I've seen this three-wheeled covered motorcycle/scooter vehicle parked around the West End of Vancouver a whole bunch in the last few weeks, but I've never seen anyone actually using it. It would be interesting to know how well the rain cover actually works - with the open sides I'd think you'd still get a bit wet around the edges. Not sure if they're for rent or to buy, but this is where you can get more information if you'd like to try one!

4 comments:

  1. With our typhoons, you'd definitely still get wet. But I still think it's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool it is, but I think I prefer my bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great little scooter but not best suited to tropical downpours, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rain in Vancouver, generally speaking, while relentless in its frequency, tends to fall straight down in a fairly predictable fashion. (As opposed to coming at you sideways like it does in say, Halifax.) This might be adequate for most rainy days here, but you'd probably still have to wear wet weather gear. That's my guess.

    And Steffe, I agree - I much prefer my bicycle!

    ReplyDelete