Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not a beautiful picture, but a pretty good representation of my day today. Business meetings over coffee in the downtown core for much of the day, my trusty battered reusable cup by my side and my office-in-a-phone for emails, twitter, and the like. This snapshot was taken at a Starbucks at the corner of Robson and Thurlow in downtown Vancouver's shopping district. Starbucks in Vancouver is, like everywhere else, ubiquitous. What you can't tell from this picture is that the brick building across the street also houses a Starbucks. And they're both full, all the time. We do like our mass-produced coffee, it seems.

2 comments:

  1. that was my usual meeting spot - saturday morning (or afternoons depending on wrap time!) with filmies friends for catching up on various set gossip from our respective gigs. Oddly, I much prefered this one, rather than across the street.

    Ahhh good times (now that it's in the past!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog; great representations about the city. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete